ARE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS BREAKING BEFORE A YEAR LATELY?
These days, I come across people that meet people, like them, fall in love and they begin to date for a while and after some months they break it off. I know every relationship wouldn’t end up in marriage because it takes a whole lot to get to the marriage level. However, when you begin to have relationships that break off before a year mostly, then there is most likely a problem. If you have been having relationships that doesn’t cross the one year boundary for a while now, then you may need to ask yourself these questions;
- 1) Do you really get to know the person well before you make a commitment to date them or you just jump into it because you want to marry?
- 2) Did you make sure that your values align or complement each other before you date them?
- 3) Do you know what to do to keep a relationship or a man/woman’s attention for a very long time?
- 4) Do you think your current Behaviors is enough to make any one stay with you for a very long time?
- 5) Are their things most of your exes complain about that are more like a pattern between you and them???